Friday, February 6, 2009

Double Green Shopping Bag

Janet Pray of Islander Sewing Systems sent the following:

Islander Sewing Systems announces our brand new pattern the "Double Green Shopping Bag". Now until February 15, the pattern is only $6.95 with free shipping. The website will say $4.95 shipping and we will delete the shipping on your order. For more information or to order please click on the link below and enjoy!

https://islandersewing.hostasaurus.com/Islander2005/prod-detail.php?pr_id=212

I'm still feverish but can say check out their products. I had a good experience with the pants DVD that was put together by Margaret Islander, Janet Pray's aunt. I don't know if it is still the same--come to think of it, what I was using was a video. Let me know if you get it and like it. The shopping bag looks like a good size, and there are usually techniques to inform sewing wearable art. I've ordered mine, will let you know more later. In the meantime, remember that there's a deadline of Feb. 15 for this deal.

No comments: