Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays to All!

I just got two wonderful books to review for you but my heart's not in it. I think my husband is dying. In 5 days he's shown barely any improvement. He was airlifted to critical care in a bigger hospital and despite technology and modern medicine, he shows signs of hidden infection and his body isn't working. I'm exhausted from taking care of the critters and then making the 3 hour round trip to see him. But I'd do anything if I knew it would help him. I tell you this in case he doesn't turn around and I'm too busy and too sad to write for you for a while. I'm on Facebook if you want to write to me. You can also get me at rosekcooke at aol dot com. Thank goodness the hospital has a lovely creche and beautifully decorated Christmas trees. I sit there every evening and so the season isn't passing me by entirely. Blessings of the season to you all! Rosalie

3 comments:

shams said...

I am so so sorry, Rosalie. What a difficult time for you. I will be thinking of you and sending good wishes for your husband.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosalie. I'm Brenda, your neighbor Michele's sister. I sure have heard a lot about you and I am certainly praying for you and your husband. With God all things are possible. Matt 19:26

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosalie. Sorry to hear about your hubby. As I recall, last time we talked a few years ago he was ill too. Guess this has been really difficult for you. Please accept my prayers. I think of you warm.
Tried reaching you at the address on Swallow, and it came back, rejected. You moved?
Marge Powers. Are you surprised to hear from me? Hang...........